This page has moved to a new address.

Multiplayer Madness

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Multiplayer Madness

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Multiplayer Madness

Last night I discovered something that could be potentially dangerous for my romantic relationship...online multiplayer gaming. No, not massive multiplayer online rpgs, just regular online multiplayer. My old internet connection was such crap that I could never make it through a game without lagging out. Now I can run around and shoot dudes in the face!

This all started because I was playing Battlefield: Bad Company and thought I'd like to see how I held up in online play. I tried online play once playing Battlefield 1943 and the other dudes playing C I L Led me too fast for it to be any fun, and the same goes for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer demo. Things started out a little bit similar and then I got my first kill. HA! One on the board for me! After that I kept playing and playing until I racked up a few more kills, then went to sleep.

Tonight for whatever reason I remembered that Uncharted 2 had a multiplayer mode and logged in. Next thing I knew I was leading my team in kills for a few minutes at a time. I often catch dudes from the back and pump them full of bullets before they even know I'm there. I love it. It's like Uncharted 2 is a brand new game, which is awesome because I'm going to need something to hold me over until Uncharted 3 comes out on 11-1-11. I'm a happy camper.

In unrelated news, today I did something I've always wanted to do. The Girl and I made truffles. We started out making a ganache which was then chilled to harden, dipped in dark chocolate, and rolled in a variety of things (cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar, nuts, etc.) It was really cool to do this. Eat your heart out, Godiva. We also made candied orange peels which seem to have turned out pretty great too. All in all a nice productive day of cooking, gaming, and we even went on a walk.

Also, my nice suit from a few years back fits again, and my skinny jeans fit too. Woot.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home