This page has moved to a new address.

Korean-style recycling and waste management

Ever Evolving Primate: Travel, photography, food, cooking, and just about anything else.: Korean-style recycling and waste management

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Korean-style recycling and waste management


Korea has a pretty intense recycling culture. So intense that even banana peels, egg shells, and uneaten portions of last night's dinner are recycled as compost and pig slop (I assume.) I actually like that nothing goes to waste from my kitchen, but boy is keeping it all until collection day one of my least favorite things about living here. Join me as I put the food waste out for collection.

Also, check out the Stars on the Ceiling Blog for a guest post from yours truly in the next day or two! Stars on the Ceiling is a really cool travel blog run by a couple of ladies in New York, and if you like to get around the world you'll enjoy their posts. They write from a unique and smart perspective, and I think you'll enjoy their efforts!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home